Thursday, February 6, 2014

153. Happy Birthday to Me


Yeah, it's that time of year again. Today is my 54th birthday.  I just can't believe I'm 54.  In my mind I'm not a day over 25.  I guess the saying "you're only as old as you feel" is really true.  What is ever stranger is the fact when I actually left home I was 52.  It's only been a year and 3 months since I left home, but the way my birthday falls made me 2 years older.

My attorney sent a settlement proposal to him at the jail today for the divorce.  No one really thinks he will agree to any of it, but I have to at least try.  I want this divorce final.  He's going to prison.  The trial is still on as of now for March 10th.  I can only hope he will be sane enough to realize he is getting a good settlement under the circumstances.  I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment