Thursday, August 22, 2013

127. YAY The Short Sale Was Approved


I didn't post about the nightmare that has been the short sale.  It was an emotional roller coaster that I thought would never end.

Even if you do everything right it seems the bank wants something else.  It was the most nerve wracking experience I've had though not nearly as bad as what's happened with Mark.

What made it even worse is that we had a great buyer who was offering what I owed on the house.  I was so afraid with the delays they might back out.  My Realtor told me that she had people who were doing short sales that were still on going after seven months. So, I guess I am lucky mine has was approved just a month after I sold the house.

Now we have to wait for all of the paperwork to be done.  The closing should be in the next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment