Wednesday, September 4, 2013

129. Moving Day! Hooray!


That's right.  This is it.  The movers packed up my house. The whole move took about 5 hours total from house to house. I still own the house for the moment.  The actual closing isn't until September 18th.  That was very helpful as I have so much to move to so many different places. I'm glad I don't have to rush.

The feeling is almost surreal.  Most of my feelings are ecstatic.  Yet, part of me is just a bit sad. The sadness stems from knowing I am completing the steps to close a big chapter of my life.  It's a chapter I never want to have to relive again.

The entire packing up, moving out and then moving in to my new place took about a total of six hours.  It really wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.  I'm just so very glad it's over.  Plus, my new place is just perfect.  It is the perfect size and has everything we need.  I am ready to be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment