Wednesday, September 18, 2013

131. The Actual House Closing Was Today


Today is the actual closing of our house.  I moved out on the 9th, but today makes it official.

The closing went very well.  The people that bought my house have a little 4 year old girl.  I was happy when I found that out.  I hope the new owners can bring joy to a place that has known nothing but sorrow since it was built.

It is a strange feeling to know I will never be back in my house again.  On the other hand, it is also a sense of relief.  I told my daughter, Megan, that I will never ever go back to Loxahatchee unless I am forced to.  So many bad memories.

I realize I have so much more trials to go through until this is all over.  But, today is just another step in moving on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment