Friday, November 23, 2012

4. Almost Peace and Quiet...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Mark went golfing and it was quiet all day. I love the quiet. Tonight, Mark was back on FB. He has been 'friended' my son-in-law, Chris's family in Australia and talking to them in chat. I don't see how any good can come of this. He also talked to my nephew, Eric. He asked if I was 'lying' about Paula asking me to come to Vegas. Poor Eric has no clue what he as talking about. I hadn't even told my sister what is going on. Mark then came to me and said I was lying. Whatever.

Around 10 PM he "Skyped" with Becky (his ex-fiance) to get 'information for his book' he says he is going to write.  Did I mention he told me he plans to write a book about them together? Yes.  He says it will be entitled, "The one that got away."  He even has a song dedicated to her and the book:




He asked ME to help 'proof' it. I told him "no" and was thinking, when hell freezes over. I know he will never write a book. He isn't a writer. He is just manic and it is an excuse to talk to her and talk about his youth.

At midnight Mark called Anthony from Medeco Locks Company.  He was telling him all about this 'Reality TV' show that we have been contacted about by a producer. We do not have it and I doubt we will.  But, in Mark's mind we already do and he's already talking about buying a Ferrari and living in San Diego.  The funny part is, if Mark was on medication, I do believe everyone would be on board with this.  Since he isn't, no one wants to even consider it.  Anyway, he is making phone calls to people at absurd times and thinks nothing of it. I can't say anything or I am being 'negative.'

I came out of my office right after he hung up with Anthony to watch a show.  I knew better, but gave it a shot.  He talked non-stop for the next 1/2 hour, story after story and I just gave up and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment