Saturday, February 2, 2013

48. The Day After

As I stated in my final thoughts last night, I wanted to wait to respond to Mark's request to go to a marriage counselor.  I wasn't sure I wanted to respond at all.  I decided I would.



He wrote back:


He isn't in touch with reality.  I know nothing I say will change that.  I guess I was just hoping somewhere, somehow his brain will realize he must get help.  You can all yell it from the mountaintops - JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! But, I still do care about what happens to him.  I honestly think there's a whole lot more going on then just mania.  He won't go to a doctor so there isn't much anyone can do.  I just keep hoping he will want to save himself.  He didn't try to contact me the rest of Saturday.

The rest of the day was just nice.  I went out with the kids to let Matthew pick out his birthday presents.


  Kristin and I tried out the bikes:



We went out to eat and then home.  It was a nice quiet night.

No comments:

Post a Comment