Wednesday, February 27, 2013

57. The Calm Before the Storm


I have placed some (not the short ones) of the recording links with the transcripts.  The recordings open in a new window.  You cannot really 'feel' what he is saying without hearing 'how' he says it.

Mark Walter message on Diana Walter's cell phone
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
>> Recording Link <<

Ya know your spending $50,000 with the Republican Party.  You're running my business and my building into the ground.  You have a condition called Asbergers which prevents you from thinking clearly.  Umm.  You need medication.  And, I need to seize control of everything back.  So, I don't know what you are going to do honey.  I think you should go to an insane asylum.  I think that would be your best bet.  What do you think?  They can adjust your dosages.  And then, you know, you can uhh, get better.  Because we all just want you to get better honey.  We all just want you to get better.


Everyone's crying about ya.  The shop, you're running the busine... I mean.. You're bankrupting me is what you are doing.  You're bankrupting us.  And, you have no control over what you do, because you're clinically insane.  And, I guess I'm going to have to get you committed.  A Baker Act is what I'll do.  I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice.  You're, you're too far gone.  Just too far gone.

And, your lawyer, good God.  She'll be in jail tomorrow.  That's for sure.  So, you can deal with that.  And, where is my money from Lockheed?  You stole my money.  My name was on that check.  How did you cash it? Ohhh, you're lawyer worked it out.  Well, not good.  That's, that's not good.  Not good at all.

But anyway, you know, you lie.  When did you..  You lie all the time anymore.  You're out of control honey.  You need to be committed.  You need real...  I think you need electric shock therapy, is the only   thing that, maybe that'll work.  Or, maybe an experimental drug or two.  You know, SOMETHING, because right now, I don't think anyone can live with you.

And, Muffin and Bailey will be coming back tomorrow.  Maybe you can call Matt.  Maybe he'll come take care of you.  [laugh - HUH]  He hates you.  He told me.  You made Joe cry, you made Chris cry, you made Matty cry.  You know it's sad to see.  Your whole life go right before your eyes.

And, you're so overweight.  I mean, what are you weighing about 300?  No wonder you slip and fall all of the time and you got pinched nerves.  You have no capacity to even take care of yourself.   You have to seek out, you know, your daughter just to live with.  I mean, what kind of life is that?  You're the child and Kristin is your mother.  Just like when I met you.  I thought I fixed that, but obviously, you know, since you left me ummm you've just fallen deeper and deeper and deeper.

[recording ends]



Mark Walter message on Diana Walter's cell phone
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 12:21AM

[tv noise for 2 minutes 50 seconds]

I'm getting tired Jet.  I'm getting tired. Good buddy. Good Jet.

[recording ends]


Mark Walter message on Diana Walter's cell phone
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 12:48 AM

[tv noise for 3 minutes 14 seconds]

[recording ends]

Email: Mark Walter to Diana Walter
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 9:05 PM




Email: Mark Walter to Diana Walter
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 9:11 PM


Mark Walter message on Diana Walter's cell phone
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey, how did you cash that check that was made out to me and you from Lockheed?  I want to know that.

[recording ends]


Mark Walter message on Diana Walter's cell phone
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
>> Recording Link <<

ummm your cell phones will no longer work tomorrow.

[recording ends]


This is only the beginning... it get's worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment