Monday, February 25, 2013

55. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Monday was pretty busy at work.  Mark called a few times in the morning and sounded 'normal' - well, as normal as he can be.  He called to tell me he got his car back.  He also said he made a dermatology appointment for Thursday.  Most of the day was fine - until right before we closed.  Then, all of sudden all hell broke loose.

When I got the very first message, all I could think was OH NO!! Mr. Hyde showed up!!!!!

I had over 30 phone calls from him today and many voice messages.

Here he is warning me that my attorney is going to be arrested:

4:17 PM


Here he is warning me that the police are on the way to arrest his psychiatrist:

4:58 PM


I made the mistake of answering the phone, so I don't have this message.  He was warning me that the police were on the way to arrest Matt Nugent, his attorney from when him and Karen got divorced.

This call he was letting me know that his dermatologist had determined he has melanoma - I mean I know his appointment isn't until Thursday, but hey....

5:19 PM


The frantic email from my attorney.  It speaks for itself:


Another melanoma call.  He didn't go, but I think in his mind he believes he did:

5:33 PM


Now he is cracking himself up.  Note he is laughing while telling me to warn my sister Cheryl and his dermatological  Dr. Lipshittz they are going to be arrested (yes, that is his dermatologist real name).

5:39 PM


This call he is asking me to let our customers at the Marriott and Seamark that they are going to be arrested.

6:33 PM


He took a break from the phone calling to send out a bizarre email to Bruce and myself.  I am not sure why he sent it to us, as it is clearly meant to be for Becky.
Then he sent the next email to me.  This time he did include Becky in the CC in his derogatory email to me.


Of course, 5 minutes later he is in love with me again.  This message is to let me know he booked a cruise to Australia so we can get remarried:

7:03 PM


In this call he has decided to be generous with his paycheck.  He asked me to take his paycheck and give it to "the guys" as a bonus this week.  Oh, and he mentioned he bought a million dollar life insurance policy on Matthew.

7:48 PM


 Not sure about this one. He says he spoke with my attorney.

7:59 PM


Now he is making rude remarks about my step-mom, Paula.

8:09 PM


 More 'attorney' conversation.

8:15 PM


More Matt Nugent information.

8:19 PM


Phew! After all of this I get..........

9:28 PM


Tomorrow has to be better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment