Wednesday, February 13, 2013

50. CucKoOo CoooOOOooo


I should have kept my mouth shut yesterday.  I criticized his listing of the house.  Yes, it was completely false.  But, I know better then to say anything.

I also did not respond to his request for a date night until the morning, so that also gave him ammunition to go a bit crazy.  Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened.

My response to his "date night" request:


Mark responded to me and included his brother on the string:

His brother didn't like that:

And Mark didn't like that response, but forgot to add his brother back (JoAnne is Bruce's wife):

All of a sudden we were back to the Zillow listing.  The end sounds very much like a threat:

I have no idea what this means:


 And, I REALLY have NO IDEA what this means:

What would a good Wednesday be if you don't harass someone from a reality T.V. Show? I bet Lucie believes me now... What do you think?  Please note, though he was writing this to Lucie, he cc'd his entire email string.  You can see just some of the names, but there were a ton:

Umm No.  He wasn't done with Lucie yet:

But WAIT!  There's MORE!  In 2007, our little dachshund Willie was hit by a car.  The gas company had hit our fence by accident, but because they didn't fix it right away Willie got out through the break and died.  The gas company had to pay to fix the fence, as well as Willies emergency bill and cremation costs.  They did pay for everything. 

Mark obviously found that email from 2007 and decided to write that company - and again CC everyone on his mail string:


So anyway, just a normal day in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment