Tuesday, February 12, 2013

49. Procrastination...


Procrastination is a crime
It only leads to sorry
I can stop it anytime
I think I will tomorrow...

No.  I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  No.  Mark did not shoot me.  I just haven't felt like writing.  I go through stages.  I think about writing, then I think better of it.  I realize I have to relive everything and sometimes I just don't want to.  So, I just don't write.

Things have been a bit more quiet.  Sure, I had the usual phone calls, but mostly Mark has left me alone.   Today he wanted to update me on our house, which he has put on Zillow and has totally misrepresented our house:





Somehow we switched to real estate to "dating".  I must admit, this threw me for a loop:


I briefly saw the mail before bedtime, but decided not to think about it or read it until the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment