Wednesday, May 15, 2013

110. More Evidence for the States Attorney


If you read my blog post from yesterdays bail hearing then you already know it is postponed until Monday pending a psych evaluation.  You also know it did not go well.

Today, I decided to write an email to the states attorney and some questions and give her more evidence.



I would appreciate you letting me know after you read this email.

I know you are very busy.  I apologize for writing you. I'm stressed and nervous about the hearing. I have a few things I needed to talk to you about.

Please be assured that all of the guys have agreed to come back on Monday.  They do realize the importance.
---------------------------------------------------
One of the things I needed to ask you about is the Police Death Threats.  After the hearing when you, Susan Carlucci and I were talking, it seemed you didn't know about Mark threatening the lives of the entire North Palm Beach Police Department on March 8th when Susan brought it up.

"Then I’ll kill ‘em. – I’m going to kill every fucking cop. I’ve got 3 glocks, um Rueger, 43."

(you have the original transcript, but I have attached just that one portion for you to review, as well as the audio.)

North Palm Beach officer, A. Council was helping me with my case #13001895.  He was one of the officers that was with me as Mark was calling.  He verified Mark's voice and was able to show probable cause.  It was also officer Council that came to my daughter's house at around 9 PM the night Mark was arrested.  He told me that they gone to a judges house in Jupiter.  The judge signed the arrest warrant on the spot.  I can't be positive, but I believe the above death threats against the police is why that judge issued the arrest warrant on the spot late at night.   

I don't know if you can ask a representative from the North Palm Beach police to be at the hearing.  I spoke to Susan and she said to talk to you. I think it would be a huge help, not only for the judge to know about his death threats to me, my family, co-workers, but the North Palm Beach Police as well.
--------------------------------------------------

Next, Chris Barrett, my son-in-law, wanted me to send the attached recording to you.  I hadn't heard it before.  It was threats Mark made on Chris's cell phone. He had other's, but had deleted them right when Mark left them.  This one had not been deleted and is still on his phone.  He had many more on his home phone, but my daughter deleted them at the time they were left.

----------------------------------------------------

Finally, I don't know if people realize Mark was sending text messages, emails and Facebook messages to me since last December.  I still have all of the messages.  He also started leaving voice messages the day I left the house.  I still have approximately 87 voice messages from Mark on my cell phone (in addition to the 140 messages that you already have from February and March). 

I want to make sure that everyone understands the stalking was going on since the day I left.  It progressed extremely in January.  And, then escalated to death threats in March.

Diana Walter


>> Recording about killing cops <<
>> Transcript March 8 @ 11:13 PM - #33 <<
>>  Audio: 3-8-13 - Voicemail to Chris Barrett <<
>>  Transcript: 3-8-13 - Voicemail to Chris Barrett <<
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hoping to hear from Jenica, or Jennifer tomorrow about all of this.  I need her to understand, and to be able to convey to the judge, that this wasn't an isolated incident.  This has been going on for months.




No comments:

Post a Comment