Wednesday, May 8, 2013

103. Time To Learn To Count My Blessings


I am at home all alone tonight.  Megan is working.  DirecTV cancelled Mark's subscription and won't let me get an new account in my own name unless I pay his off.  I don't have $530 to do that. Not to mention I really don't want to.  So, we no longer have TV.

Our tenants are not paying rent again.  Looks like I may have to start an eviction.  I so do not need this.

The house payment has not been paid in a month now.  Chase has started to make their calls.  I haven't returned the calls, because I am still waiting to see if Mark will agree to short sale the house.

My mediation with Mark at the courthouse tomorrow.  I do not have high hopes that much will happen.

I guess it is obvious I am a bit down tonight.  I am doing my best to 'look at the bright side' of things.  I'm alive and have a wonderful family.  Who could want more?

No comments:

Post a Comment