Thursday, January 24, 2013

42. Coin Depot - The Non-Existent Company

You have previously heard me talk about Mark's "new company" he started called, 1141 N. Ocean Inc.Coin Depot.  Granted, this is not a 'real' company.  It is just a Face Book page he made to justify him spending thousand upon thousands of dollars on the Discover Card to buy Gold Coins: https://www.facebook.com/1141NOceanIncCoinDepot

I also explained that Mark removed me from Discover.  I cannot see what he has bought. I have no control on how much he spends.  I can only hope that since I am not on the account that I am not responsible for all of this debt.  He has all of the coins.  However, since he decided to give me his password, I took the liberty of logging in as him and copied all of the EBAY posts:


December 31st, 2012


January 4th
January 5 -9


January 10


January 11-12

January 16-18



That's all I have from Facebook.  He knows I am keeping all of this stuff now.  I think he started to not "like" stuff on Facebook.  He has also stopped leaving any messages on my voice mail. He knows I have every one of those as well.

Mark told me that he has close to $20,000 in coins.  I honestly have no idea if that is true, but if it is, they were all charged on his Discover.

Today he told me that I needed to call EBAY to find out how to sell these coins to pay off the debt.  He said they would explain to me how *I* could list them all on line for sale. He said he just knows how to buy them, but not how to sell them.  I ignored his request.  I want nothing to do with helping him with this or to be involved in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment