Sunday, January 27, 2013

44. And the Debt Keeps Right On Building!

I spent a lot of Saturday and Sunday trying to get documents ready for the attorney on Monday.  She had told me the more I can give to her the less it will cost me.  I am doing my best to get as much as I can.

Chris, Kristin and Matthew came to visit me yesterday.  It was nice to see them.  Later I went over to the shop to print out more information.  Mark called me and asked if I wanted to go to dinner.  I told him I couldn't.  It seems he had Paulie (the rip off) over again, even after I told Paulie to stay away from my house.  I saw that Mark had written him a check for $1,000 our of our checking account.  I guess I will have to stop payment on all of our checks now.


I went to Chris and Kristin's today to print color pictures of my house for my attorney.  I also took a bunch of stuff from my room to their house, since this is the last night I will be in the motel.  Later I went back to the shop to print out more information.  Megan came to visit me for awhile.

While the rest of the world was just enjoying their weekend, my husband was continuing on his road to send us into bankruptcy.  I swear I am still so upset I couldn't file on Friday.  Why, you might ask? Well, I just had a gut feeling he would go crazy after the doctor told me to file for divorce.  I was right.

Imagine my surprise to see his recent purchases.  $2,597 on Saturday and $209.50 Sunday.

Here is the telescope camera and bed he ordered:


Oh, and let's not forget he needs more coins:


So, Mark charged nearly $3,000 to his Discover card in less then two days for things he doesn't need.

I have no clue what his Discover Card limit is, but it seems to me with them the sky has been the limit.  He keeps right on charging things almost every single day.

I cannot wait for my attorney appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment