Saturday, April 13, 2013

86. 380 Ruger and Concealed Weapons Training

Today I went with Joe's girlfriend Topaz to the West Palm Beach County Fair Grounds and took our concealed weapons training class to get our license.  The class was about 2 1/2 hours.  If all goes well I should have my license in about 6 weeks according to the instructor.

After the class Topaz and I shopped around for guns.  I knew what I wanted.  I found it at a couple of different vendors.  I actually got the last one they had.  It is a small gun.  It fits nicely in my hand.  It also has a red laser that helps with accuracy.

I am going to sign up for gun training classes as well.  I will probably never have to use it in my life, at least I hope I never do.  But, it is comforting to know if I need it I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment