Monday, April 1, 2013

81. Kristin Talked About Her Visit With Mark


Kristin actually talked to me for the first time today about her visit with Mark on Saturday. She was the one that started the conversation, so I guess she wanted to talk about it.  She told me all about going to see him.
She also admitted that it's very hard on her, because it seems like every man that was her "dad" has verbally abused her. She seem to want so much for him to be okay, for her daddy to be okay.
Kristin told me Mark is in the senior area. So, it's pretty safe.  He told her to tell me, " Tell your mom I love & miss her."  She isn't supposed to do that.  I let this time slide, because it's the first time she has talked to me about him.
Mark also told her that he wants to be in court this week for our hearing on Tuesday.
Kristin said he seem so 'normal' while she was there. But, she also admitted she would have no idea if he was lying to her and just acting.
I told her, truth or not, he said what he did what he did and nothing's going to change that. She said she understood.  I'm really not sure she does.  I guess we'll see.

We also went to get pedicures together today.  It was very nice. It's been years since I have done that.  We also went out and bought me new clothes for the first time in 3 years.  It felt so good to have clothes that were new and actually fit.

All in all it was a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment