Friday, April 5, 2013

83. Packing Up the House

Megan and Claude were able to clean up all of the trash Mark had left.  They also have been boxing up my house.  Today is Sunday and Megan didn't have to work.  I had gone out there yesterday and dropped off more boxes.  I was shocked at how different the house looked.  They had packed up a ton of stuff and there were boxes stacked in the garage marked for him and me.  

When I left Saturday, Claude packed up the All-Safe van in our driveway with the boxes that belonged to me.  Today, both Megan and Claude followed me with Megan's car to my storage bin to unload all of the boxes and take the van to our shop.
It didn't take too long to unload the boxes and drop off the van.  After we were done they drove me back to my house and we all went to grab a bite to eat at Kokomo's (yes the same Kokomo's that Mark speaks at length about in the recordings).

There is a ton more for me to get out of the house.  But, not knowing what is going on right now with the divorce, possible foreclosure, and whether or not Mark will do time, makes it hard to make decisions about anything.  I figured I would be proactive at least with the stuff that is clearly mine and get it out of the house.

I am very grateful that I have Megan and Claude's help for this.  Everything is quite overwhelming for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment