Sunday, April 14, 2013

87. Kristin at Gun Club Visiting Mark


Kristin went to visit Mark again today.  I guess I should just get used to it as she feels as though she wants to help him.  However, I know first hand that someone that doesn't think there is anything wrong with them usually won't accept help.

I know it makes her feel better going there.  As I expressed a long time ago, Mark really has no one but us.  Now that he doesn't have me, the only one left is Kristin.  Now that I am in counseling I have learned only he is responsible for the predicament he is in.  It is not my fault.  I may still feel badly for him, but I didn't cause it and certainly cannot help him.  Kristin isn't to that point yet.

Kristin is an adult.  I have to let her make her own decisions.  I will admit it hurts to feel that my oldest daughter is an advocate for a man that has threatened to kill me and accused me of molesting her son.

Perhaps in time Kristin will realize he is the only person that can help himself.  Perhaps she will realize that most of the things he says are to benefit only him.

No comments:

Post a Comment