Sunday, April 28, 2013

95. Jail Visit Again, Visiting Megan and Plans to Move


Sunday again. It's Kristin's weekly visit to see Mark again. I'm getting used to her going.  I try my very best to not let it bother me.

I have to admit my feelings were very hurt when she was so angry with me last night about me wanting to change my name.  I would hope my oldest daughter would applaud me and say, "GO MOM" instead of make me feel like I was doing something evil.  But, as I explained yesterday, she is still trying to keep the hope alive.
I drove out to see Megan at my house today.  She is living there alone.  I know it is hard on her.  I also know she still is involved with Claude.  We had a long talk.

I asked her if she would consider seeing my counselor, Amber.  At the least, it would help her to understand why she has the same enabling nature as me.  At the most, she might actually realize she has been in an abusive relationship as well for more then a decade.  I, more then anyone, know it's hard to realize that when your self esteem is pretty much zero.  Megan did agree to make an appointment.  I was very thrilled.

While we were talking I told Megan that I was considering moving home.  She seemed happy about it.  I still haven't made the final decision.  It's a tough one and it's scary.

The worst that can happen is Mark could somehow get out and we'd have to get out quick.  I know it would make Chris and Kristin's life easier without me and my pets there every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment