Monday, March 18, 2013

71. More Charges Against Mark

If you remember from the recordings, Mark didn't just threaten my life, he threatened my son-in-laws, my daughter's, grandson's, my sister, parents and my staff's lives too.

Chris had called the police back on March 4th when they heard the recordings on the answering service at the shop.  The city of Riviera Beach police came and took the report.  We didn't hear anything from then since that time.  I didn't think a lot about it as my case was what put him in jail.  However today, Captain Mamino from the City of Riviera police showed up at our shop.


Captain Mammino told Chris and I that he had seen this report come across his desk.  We told him that no one had contacted us since the initial day.  We proceeded to then tell him the entire story of what happened. We also let him listen to the recordings.  He was shocked by the recordings. The Captain left and told us we were be contacted very soon.

He wasn't kidding.  Within an hour Detective Rott from the City of Riviera Beach police was in our shop with Captain Mammino.  The captain asked us to re-tell everything we had told him for Detective Rott and to replay the tapes again.  Detective Rott was just as disturbed by the recordings as the captain was.  He said he would be in touch with us later that afternoon.

About 4 PM, Detective Rott contacted Chris to tell him that we would need to go to the Gun Club Road jail/courthouse with him tomorrow at 8:30 AM.  He said the City of Riviera Beach were adding 5 more charges to his case.

I am stressed right now as I don't know if Mark will be there.  I am pretty sure I will not sleep tonight.

Just an FYI, below are the additional charges added to his original charges.  There are 8 felony charges in total:


No comments:

Post a Comment