Friday, March 1, 2013

59. My Estranged Husband the Cyber Stalker



Mark calls my cell phone non-stop.  He also calls Kristin's house phone and her cell phone as well. We had to unplug the home phone so Matthew won't hear his vile messages. We also had to call block our work phones yesterday as he was calling every line non-stop.  After we put the block on, Mark called 911.  He told the police something had to be wrong because we were not picking up. When the police came we had to explain what was going on.  The officer told me there was nothing he could do and I should think about a no contact order.

When you are reading / listening to these, keep in mind I did not respond to him either by phone, email, or Facebook.

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 01, 2013 @ 8:30 AM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey, did my registration come in? Because, I have to go to Stuar.. Miami today.  And, uh I, I don't have a valid registration and you were going to fix that for me.  And, and I didn't hear back from ya.  So, can you call me please?  I need help. Thank you.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:23 PM
>> Recording Link <<

I suggest you unblock me from my company.   And, I suggest you don't try to use those credit cards, or you will be arrested.

[recording ends]  
Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:25 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Wow.  They're really moving on this thing.  On Monday I need to go down and respond to your petition.  And, then I'm swearing out a warrant for your lawyer.  So...  You might want to find another lawyer now.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:27 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey, I'm gonna come by and pick up the kids for a pool party on Saturday.  I hope you can make it.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:28 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey, I got some more outstanding news for us so, just call me when you get... Oh, they say we're not even married.  So, I guess we're not married, 'cause Matt never married us and he's in for a lot of trouble too.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:30 PM
>> Recording Link <<

umm.. The lawyers want me to fire everyone.  I don't want to do that.  They're my team.  So, I'm going to offer you a $100 a week to stay on if you like.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:32 PM
>> Recording Link <<

OK.  I got the settlement numbers.  You're going to owe me about $3 million dollars.  So, umm... good luck.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:38 PM
>> Recording Link <<

You're going to owe my lawyer bills too.  They're going to be about $50 thousand.  So, it's only going to cost you $3 million and fifty thousand dollars.  I'm sorry.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:51 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey, Len and I are going to be by to pick up the 300C.   I own it now, you don't.  So, I guess you're going to need to get a car.   OK bye.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 3:56 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey, umm I need to get that car. So, let me know ummm wow.  Let me know whens the best time to come get the car would be. OK?  I'm at home.  Thank you.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 9:35 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Can you call me please? Or, I'm going to blow your phone up. Believe me.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Yeah.  This is the credit department at USAA.  I understand you tried to use the credit card.  Not good.  Not good at all.  Mr. Walter just paid them off.  He TOLD you not to use that.  Why did you try?   REALLY? WOW!  Enjoy the hockey game.

Oh yeah.  We've made bad decisions.   You did.  And, now you're paying for it.   I'm sorry.   you wanted to bring lawyers in so..  That's what happens.  You hired a lawyer.  I hired a lawyer.

Jet come here.  You want some dinner?  You want a treat?  We got filet mignon.  I can't eat it.  I don't wanna weigh..  I don't want to be overweight.  I've lost all of this weight.  [cough]
I guess if you...  You ought to see these uhh Chicago Black Hawks hon.  They're really good.   Hey, I'm going to Austrailia.  Are you GLAD that you tried to break me?  Really?  Woooooo Weeeeee.  That's what it's going to be when they come to get ya.  You know and put you in the facility.  You're like Paulina Porizkova in that Cars song you know where you just lost your fucking mind.  Just lost it.

I'm getting some really good...  I'm really looking forward to this trip to the Bahama's.  Gonna stay there a month in the honeymoon sweet.  It's nice.  I saw it when I divorced Karen.  It's funny because you were so happy when I did this to Karen, and now you're not so happy, uh?   She became a teacher, so you know.  You got to hand it to her.  She has resiliance.  She really helped me build that business, uhh..  Where you just tried to take it from me.

I shoulda had you sign that pre-nup that you offered to, but Matt took care of that for me, you know, so ..  Good news.  Your phone won't work for three days.  And, the car.  And, the animals.  You know, you're in no position to take care of them.  You need to check into the asylum as quickly as possible and get some lithium in you.  That's the only thing that can hopefully save ya.  I doubt it.  I think you're too far gone.  You just need a crayon and you can draw on the fucking wall.  So, Google that video, it's called uhh  who's gonna take me home.  HA HA It AIN'T ME.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Roy said I could call you, so you know I'm trying to work things out here.  You're not being real helpful though.  But, what's new.  Hey, why didn't I get sex for 10 years?  Well, you know?  You and your new boyfriend, you know have a good time.  I hope he's got a lot of money.  

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hello?  Hello?  [cough]  Wow.  Really getting ugly now, isn't it?  I'm so sorry that I hired a really, you know, a really cut throat lawyer, but..  And, I'm gonna, well you know, I can't tell ya.  You can't be trusted.

How's your sister doing?  I called her.  She seemed, she wouldn't talk to me.  Skip did.  We spoke for several hours.  He don't like you.  And, Chris and Kristin don't like you, they're tired of you.  They hate the fucking dog.  And, the fucking bird never shuts the fuck up.  That's what Chris says.  Umm  Why don't you ask him?  And, ask him about your Asbergers, as hamburgers..

Hey, I don't eat.  So, did you have a good lunch and dinner on my dime?   I hope you did.  What are you weighing now, about a 1000 pounds?  Ohhhh Ohhhh

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hi, I'm gonna come by and see ya.  See ya shortly.  Very Shortly.  And then maybe we can talk.  Maybe I can counsel you.  A little lithum and a little of the insane asylum is what you need.  You know?  And, I'm going to make sure Agresti's your fucking doctor.  Oh, I want that document too... Well, Roy will get that document that you sent him.  That's character assassination   Why did you do that to me?  Why? Why, why why?

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Hey. Paula says she doesn't have the money to bail you out.  So, that's going to be an issue.  What are we going to do about that?  And, the asking price has increased substantially since you stole my coins.  Why'd you steal my coins?

Anyway, I've maxed out the credit cards already, so...  I had to make sure you couldn't use them.  I got myself some nice stuff.  Well, you know, I'm going to the Bahama's, so.  I'm taking Jet with me though.  [talking to Jet] He's a good boy.  And, Bailey and Muffin are going too, yup.  You wanna go?   It's a honeymoon suite.   Ohh noo.... I got another girlfriend.  So, that ain't gonna work out too well.  Sorry.

Well, I'm about to go back on Facebook and tell them all about what you did to me.  About how you changed the locks and locked me out of my own fucking shop and stole my fucking coins.  What the fuck is wrong with you?  You need something a lot stronger then Lithium.  You need lithium times 3.  And, probably 900 milligrams a second, dripping into your fucking veins.  So, when they throw you into the asylum, I'll be there for ya.  Prayin', OK?  Sorry, really sorry.

I was going to turn your phones off, but I need my guys to work and...  You know I'm willing to pay ya when you get out of the asylum [ui] I don't know we'll talk about it.   You're really worthless, so why don't I pay you nothin'.   Like my mom got and uhh..  You know.  You can talk it over with your buddy, Matt.  [cough]

I'm still gonna have the pool party if you want to come.  We got stone crab, $3000 dollars worth.  It's in the refrigerator so,... Oh, you can't come here 'cause there's no trespassing.   Well, no wonder I'm going to the Bahama's.  Gonna get me some ass finally.  Some sweet ass.  And, you said she was ugly.  YOU are ugly.  She is beautiful.  So, too bad.  So, so sad.

I'll be on Facebook in a minute, so we can talk.  That seems to be the venue you like to discuss things.  Jet says, "Hi."  He misses ya.  And, he misses his brother.  And, he loves the fucking bird.  I'm not real fond of birds, so...  I think you know that.  But, I love Muffin, so...

You know when you play with fire...

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[tv noise for 44 seconds]

Roy told me to do this.  I really didn't want to, so.  I'm just following my lawyers orders, so like you did, so.  I guess I got a little bit better lawyer then you had.  Roy doesn't break the law.

Too bad.  It was nice while it lasted, but you know what?  I got $3,000 for that wedding band, so.... Thanks.  Why are you trying to break me?  'Cause you know that's impossible.

[cheering at the TV screen] Oh YES, yes, yes, yes!  Whoooo   weeeee! [Inaudible] Thank you.  Hey Ryan, don't, don't do that to the pool table.

Hey Becky, you wanna go to bed?  I'm tired.  Yeah, let's go have some fun.  Have some... You know.  Diana's got a lot of toys that she doesn't use, so... they're your's.  You wanna see 'em?  Aight, 'cmon.
Ah, I gotta run hon.  Bye.

[2:22 into recording]  Hello?  Hello?  Ohhhh!  Hey Becky.  Don't blow me right now.  Yeah, it's inappropriate.  Yeah we'll, we'll do all that.  Just, just give me a few.  I gotta try to reconcile with the wife.  You know. She kept me from reconciling with Karen.  If, if i'd have done that then this woulda never happened, but luckily her ah step-mother is filthy rich.  So, they'll all be bankrupt and in jail.  Yeah, not a good day for the Belden's.  I mean the Roger.. whatever the fuck they are.  Losers.

Your dad is so mad at you honey.  He worked so hard all of his life and he has to give me all of his money.  I felt bad, but you know, what could I do?  Roy told me to.  Too bad you didn't hire a competent lawyer.  Well, you could hire Matt.  Yeah, bring Matt there.  I'd love to see that fu.. individual.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[repeating tv commercial] Good news for you.  You can get a free consultation.  You ain't got no cell phone.  Like me.  But, well I got like 10 now.  [laugh]  They're all nice too.  Like the one I was going to buy you for Christmas and you told me not to.

Hey, where's my money from Lockheed?  I need that.  You know, I'm going on a cruise and a vacation here so.  I'll still call ya.  Make sure you're OK.  But, we both know that's not the case, so...

How was dinner?  Was it good?  How was lunch, how was breakfast?  I didn't eat today.  I had to drive to Miami.  But, it was worthwhile.  [crazy laughter]  Anyway, my dog, my bird, my car.  How's it feel to lose everything?  How's that feel?  You must tell me.  You ran my business into the ground.  You stole money.  You, you got some issues.

You know when we're done with the uhh you know, whatever this is you instituted umm.  We're gonna roll right over to the civil side and that's where the big money is.  Roy's busy on several really large umm jobs he has so he does your's kinda like for fun.  He's told me, you know, go ahead and try to talk to her, but you won't answer the phone.  [coughing]

[tv noise] Wow.  Wow. Jesus Christ. Oh my God, what a save that was. Oh my Lord.  Please help Diana get better, because she is absolutely seriously, in-fucking-sane.  Whoo HOOOO!  I'm praying for ya baby.  I know you can get better.  Maybe you should have your vagina sewed up though it would do some good 'cause it has no misters and you obviously have no wish for, well..

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[49 seconds of tv noise]

Do unto others that you would have them do unto you.  I like that.  Yeah.  Roy liked it.

Whooo Hoooo!  Good hockey game here.  You wanna watch it?  Soon as it is over I'm heading your way.  Can't wait to see.. all... of... you.  [laughing]  That'll take about a 1/2 hour.

[tv noise from 1:40 through 2:08] Yeahawn.  Tired.  Had to drive to Miami.  But, now that I have a FAX and a printer I'm ready to go to seminary college.

Hey, I got us a new mortgage.  I'm saving us $200/ month so, you're welcome.  Why...did you try...to break me?  Didn't work, did it?  Nope.  Nope.  Now your [unitelligible] Why don't you come out.  We'll hop in the spa.  I got it running again.

[unintellible yelling in the background and banging]

[talking to dog]

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:09 PM

Test. Test.

[recording ends] 

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Test.  Testing the testicles.
Testing, testing, testing.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:13 PM

Test.

[recording ends]

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
>> Recording Link <<

Test. Test.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter messages to Diana Walter's cell phone
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:24 PM

Test.
Test, test, test.

[recording ends]  

Mark Walter posting on Diana Walter's Facebook Wall
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 11:25 PM


Yes, I did block him from my Facebook wall this very night.

No comments:

Post a Comment