Wednesday, March 13, 2013

67. The Arrest and Karma


It was pretty quiet all day after court.  Everything was normal.  When I got home I saw that the phone as unplugged.  Mark had called.  Chris didn't want Matthew to hear any recordings in case Mark started to leave nasty messages on their home phone again.

Mark called Kristin's cell phone.  He left a horrific message on her recording.  He said that he was glad she wasn't his 'blood' child and only adopted.  He said that was the reason she was so fucked up in the head, because her biological father had butt fucked her when she was 4 years old.  Kristin, being Kristin, ignored it and wrote it off to his illness.  I was angry.

Even so, I understand she was under a lot of stress just like me.  So, we all sat down and had a nice dinner.  Around 8 we put Matty to bed.  Then Kristin and I watched a show.  Chris was in his office.  I kept my cell phone off too.  I didn't want to hear 'his ring' in case he started a tirade again.  And, because of that, I didn't hear the Sheriff call:


9:23 PM - Sargent Brass



At about 9::45 PM there was a BANG BANG BANG at the front door.  Kristin and I panicked, of course.  I just automatically assumed it was Mark.  The dogs were barking and we were running back and forth.  Kristin screamed, "Get in the bedroom!"  I honestly thought she was talking to me, so I began to comply.  She said, "Not YOU mom! The dogs."

Kristin looked through the window to see who was there.  She saw it was a North Palm Beach police officer and let him in. We left out a huge sigh of relief.  He told us that the Sargent Brass was trying to get a hold of me.  He figured we had the phones off, so he came over.

The officer said they had the Sheriff's office working in conjunction with North Palm Beach.  A judge had issued a warrant for Mark's arrest with an $800,000 bond.  He explained that they needed to talk to me to know the layout of the house.  They were going to send S.W.A.T. to pick him up.  You may think to yourself, oh give me a break! S.W.A.T. for Mark?!?  Just remember, he didn't just threaten my life.  He also threatened the lives of the entire North Palm Beach police on those recordings.  They were not taking any chances.  He told me to tell Sargent Brass about the puppy, Jet.  He said it was better to inform them, so they don't hurt him.

It was almost 40 minutes before Sargent Brass called.  He asked me the layout of the house.  Where Mark might be found.  And, if he had guns where they might be.  I answered all of his questions to the best of my knowledge.  I also told him about Jet.  He told me he would call again after the arrest and I could pick up Jet.

Kristin, Chris and I sat in the living room waiting for the call.  Kristin and I were very stressed and both were crying.  Kristin was extremely worried that they might hurt Mark.  Every time I started to talk about the situation she basically shut me up.  She was upset.  So was I.  I tried to understand, but it still hurt.  I understand her fear, but I also can't wrap my head around her loyalty to him after all he's done to me and our family.

It seemed like eternity until Sargent Brass finally called again at 11:15 PM.  He told me I could come out to get Jet.  Kristin decided to go with me.  On our way to the house, Kristin saw I had 3 new messages.  She played them.  As I said, I had my phone off all night, so I had no idea that Mark had called.  And, he had no idea what he was in for.


Transcripts 3-13-13

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 @ 10:33 p.m.



“Yo! What's up?  I sure do miss you.  And, Jet misses you.  Why do you do the things you do to me?  I'm a tad angry.  [strange laughter]  Not really.  The North Palm Beach Police really really really want me to come down and sign an arrest warrant for you.  So, I guess that's what I'll do.

How's your new boyfriend.  Is he good?  By the way, your fired.  And, you better call Papo, because you owe me $27 million dollars.  I doubt Paula has that kind of money.  But, between her and Skip and Papo. [laugh]

Oh, and I got laid today too.  Her name is Amanda.  Her number is 723-[inaudible].  When did you..  We have so much to talk about.  That's the clock that I fixed.  It'll be going out of here tomorrow.  And, I got $150 for the gravy tray.  I'd like my grandma's diamond back please.  I guess I'll be down on the 19th to pick that up.  Or, I just may show up at your back door. [laugh]

Did you ever lose any weight?  Or, do you still weigh 40 million pounds.  Oh, did you ever check into that insane asylum?  The one in Antarctic?  Or, was it the North Pole?  Oh no!  It was North Korea.  That's where I found you a good Asperger's, cheese burgers clinic.

I really didn't want it to get to this point.  But, you've left me no choice.  [cough]  I'll be in there in a minute, Amanda.  I'm talking to the fucking slut.”
[recording ends]

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 @ 10:43 p.m.



[whistling]  “That's uh, 'Tiny Bubbles'.  Hmm.  [TV sounds]  [yawning]

That's your boy there.  You know.  The one that you actually [laughing] would open up your vagina for.  Me and... I mean, excuse me.  Mitt and all the niggers have sex with you.

You know I see Masters won the election again.  Did you vote?  No Amanda, now is not a good time.  Just go eat out Beth.  I know she's sleeping [laughing], but just go in there.  Alright, thanks.  I'll see ya in a minute.  [yawn] Getting tired.  At least they don't steal my gold coins.“
[recording ends]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, here is the ironic part.  All of these messages are clearly in violation of the restraining order.  But, Mark Walter feels he is above the law.  The last recording came in at 10:54 PM.  Mark Walter was breaking his restraining order, harassing me, stalking me.... AND he recorded his own arrest! 

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 @ 10:54 p.m.



The pool is like 140.  [maniacal laughter]  Thanks for the heater.  [laughing]  It's being well used.  [yawn]

How's Waddde doing?  Your boyfriend, Wadddeee.   He sure comes to your defense a lot.  [yawn]

[BANGING ON FRONT DOOR]

[you can hear him put the phone down]

[LOUDER BANGING ON FRONT DOOR] "SHERIFF'S OFFICE."

“YES SIR!”
[Sheriff's enter residence - make arrest - most inaudible]
[total recording 3 minutes 59 seconds]
[recording ends]

----------------------------------------------

Now THAT is Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment