Monday, March 11, 2013

65. No. It's Not Over...Yet..


Interestingly enough, Mark did as he has previously done and went completely silent again for the last two days. As I said before, that is as terrifying as when he is calling.  Maybe even more.  When he doesn't call I don't know where he is.

On Saturday the 9th, I had driven out to the Loxahatchee Sheriff's department to explain what was going on.  I told them to contact the North Palm Beach police.  They could explain about the probable cause and go pick Mark up, right?  Wrong.  After an hour of waiting for the Sheriff's to show up the main guy was rude and pretty condescending to me.  I mean, after all, Mark never actually laid a hand on me, right?  What was I worrying about?   I realized this wasn't going to be a quick arrest.

Now it is Monday.  I met with my legal aide attorney, Kathyrn, this morning at 9 AM.  She is who was assigned to me by the Domestic Violence Victims Unit to help me with my case and to get the transcripts ready for the judge.  It took nine hours just for her to go through the recordings. Kathyrn said that this was the longest intake she had ever done in her career.  She was also visibly disgusted  and disturbed by what she was hearing.


Honestly, at first I was very stressed listening to these recordings.  What was worse is she questioned me on some of the things he was saying.  "Did you violate the restraining order?" (e.g. he cannot contact me, but I also cannot contact him).  I explained that I had not spoken a word to him since the week before.  I can imagine it was very confusing, since he kept referencing me "breaking the order".  It also was stressful, because if she could think he was telling the truth about that, did she also believe I was sexually molesting my grandson?  He said that too.  It was sickening to me to have anyone hear these tapes.  I had no choice.

Around 2 PM my phone rang.  I didn't recognize the number, so I let it go to voice mail.  Then around 3 P.M. my phone rang and my caller ID showed it was Mark.  He called a total of 13 times starting at 3:05 PM while I was sitting with Kathryn.

When we were finished, Kathryn told me to directly to the North Palm Beach police and tell them about the calls. That's exactly what I did.  Mark continued calling for the rest of the night.


Transcripts 3-11-13

March 9 and March 10 Respondent did not contact the Petitioner.  March 11th he left 27 messages.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 3:05 p.m. - 1
No Words - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 3:52 p.m. - 2
No Words - Noise only.

[Petitioner accidentally called Respondent while playing messages at 3:52 p.m.]  

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:17 p.m. - 3
>> Recording <<

“Hey, I hear you didn’t go to work today.  Umm, Chris told me so.  Are you ok?
Call me when you get a chance please.  Thank you.”
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:18 p.m. - 4

No Message - Noise only.
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:19 p.m. - 5
No Message - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:20 p.m. -6
>> Recording <<

“I sliced myself open on the uhh garage door, and I’m bleeding out, so.  I guess I don’t have any insurance.  I  got no money.  I guess I’ll call Chris and see if I got paid.  Wow. REALLY?”
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:21 p.m. - 7
No Message - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:22 p.m. - 8
>> Recording <<

I guess I’m going to go to North Palm Beach and talk to their police department umm.  Hope you’re not busy, cause, I guess you’re going to get arrested. So, I’ll call Kristin and see what she is doing.
Love you, Bye.”
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:32 p.m. - 9
>> Recording <<

Hey Ten Ton,
Um, the North Palm Beach Police want you to come by and give a statement.  So, if you can do that I would greatly appreciate it.  If not (cough) I’ll be with them when they uh arrest you. Really? Wow.

Why did you try to break me.  You did everything you could.  Oh, I’ve got your password too for umm your email.  So,  I’m sure life is going to get a little bit worse and worse for you every day. (Maniacal laughter)

Yeah,  you need to go see the North Palm Beach Police department.  They're dying to talk to ya.  They want to know why you are such an F’ing C.”
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:39 p.m. - 10
No Words - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:49 p.m. - 11
No Words - Noise only..

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 4:57 p.m. - 12
No Words - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 5:06 p.m. - 13
No Words - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 5:11 p.m. - 14
No Words - Noise only.

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 5:16 p.m. - 15
>> Recording <<

“Hey Whale.   You crushed the bed. There are ten million dildos here for you to fucking sit on.  Your shit is dripping off of four of them still. I’ll bring them as evidence I guess.   So, I need some fucking money, you fucking…

Sweetheart, I, I need a little bit of money.  I know you’ve got it. You’ve tied up every penny.  Somehow I get the feeling I’m not getting any money. That’s fine.”
(TV Sounds  for 3 minutes)
[recording ends]

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 5:48 p.m. - 16
>> Recording <<

(Television sounds – 1:17 minutes)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 6:04 p.m. - Petitioner's work - 17
>> Recording <<

Yo Bitches.  Fucking call me.  I talked to Chris today.  I guess you’re all gonna get your ass fired.  Except for Chris.  He's the only one that doesn’t let me down.  Like you Pat.  You fucking bald raging fucking piece of  fucking human fucking shit.   Can’t say that about Joe.  Joe’s a good guy.

But you Pat, are a worthless piece of human shit. You owe me so much money out here.  The bullshit job you did.  I can name the rooms. The porch, Diana’s room, the game room, my bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, the game room, the weight room, Matty’s room.  Does uh Tracey know that you fuck around on her?  Has she seen your… uh?  What was it you wanted to show me? The onion, or something? Chi, Chi.  You and Herny love the chi.  You know if I was married I wouldn’t do that.

(Television sounds)  Alright fucker, I guess I’ll go over to your dad’s house and get my fucking clubs. “ (Burps)
(Television sounds)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 7:12 p.m. - 18
>> Recording <<

“Hey, I’m on my way to pick up Muffin and uh Bailey.
Love ya.  Bye.”
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 7:58 p.m. - 19
>> Recording <<

(Audible – Television: 30 seconds )

“Hey, I saw on the news today that they can take an MRI of your brain. And, determine mental illness early.  So, that’s good.  Maybe I should tell Chris.  Chris said you haven’t been in, in ten weeks.  So, I guess I won’t be restraining,  be violating any restraining order when I come down there tomorrow to get my fishing poles so I can get some fish, so I can eat.  Because you took away my…

Uhh I got to go to the North Palm Beach Police department.  And, then you’ll be arrested.  Like the cunt.  Oh Pat Please.   I know. I know. That’s, That’s, That’s not normal.

(talking to dog) Is that a good Jet Star?  Do you like that?”  (audible – yawn) (cough)
(Audible television 2:02 minutes)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:13 p.m. - 20
>> Recording <<

(audible television 15 seconds)
(audible - Dog Barking) “Get em, Jet. Get em. Good watchdog. Good watchdog.
(audible - Dog Barking) He has attack words.  You don’t want to know what they are. (laugh)
(audible - Dog Parking)  Get em Jet, get em.  Chew 'em up.
(audible – dog barking) Good boy, good boy Jet.

How’s my muffin doing, good? Bet she hates your fucking guts.  Who wouldn’t?  Pat hates you. Chris hates you.  Kristin hates you.  Herney loathes you. Pat Loathes you. Pat's wife loathes you.  Everyone, all the customers loath you, because you’re an incompetent piece of fucking human… garbage.

You could run to the North Palm Beach police if you want. Um, they stopped calling me. Strange.  Your dad hates you.  Your mom hates you.  Your step mom hates you.  Matty you make cry. Kristin you make cry. Chris you make cry. Jet you make cry, but Jet would like to rip your… the twelve tons of fat that you’ve got on ya.  What's it like to lose?

I’m not a big fan.  I know you aren’t either cause, otherwise you wouldn’t have cheated with me when you played spades, and the other things you get an upper hand with.  The worm has turned has it not?
OK um, I should have an attorney by tomorrow F’ing S.”
(audible – television 1:10 minutes)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:24 p.m. - 21
>> Recording <<

(audible television 1:21 minutes)
Fucking (inaudible)  Oh my God. I'm so tired.  I put a new light in tonight.  Outside your office.  Ahh. Whoooo.
(audible television)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:28 p.m. - 22
>> Recording <<

(Audible television 1:36 minutes)
(Inaudible)  Good Jet Star. Good Boy.  Good best boy.   Come here.  Jet Come.  Good boy.
Yeah, there's mommy.   Don't you hate mommy? Don't we all? Chris hates her.  Her daughter hates her.  The other daughter hates her.  My son hates her.  I hate her. Joe hates her. Pat hates her. Mike from Tropical hates her.  Bonnie from…
Oh.  I got that letter about Bonnie today, from your fucking cunt fucking lawyer.”  (audible yawn)
(audible television 1.30 minutes)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:33 p.m. - 23
>> Recording <<

(recording time 3 minutes 59 seconds)
“Oh.  (Audible television)  Good Buddy. “ (Audible television)  [Cough] (Audible television)
[recording ends]

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:38 p.m. - 24
>> Recording <<

(recording time 3 minutes 59 seconds)
“We had a good dinner.  Didn't we Jet?    <whistles>  Come here. Come on.  You want to come up?  Very handsome. Very handsome boy.  Very handsome boy.  He's handsome and he's a good boy.    Come on. Good boy.  OW.
(audible whisper) Jet's a good boy. Good Jet.  (inaudible whispers)  Good puppy boy.  Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.  Very handsome.  Very handsome boy.  He's a handsome boy.”  (inaudible whispers)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:39 p.m. - 25
>> Recording <<

(audible television sounds .39 seconds)
(recording ends)

Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 8:53 p.m. - 26
>> Recording <<

(audible television sounds 3 minutes 59 seconds)
(recording ends)


Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 9:00 p.m. - 27
>> Recording <<


(recording time 3 minutes 59 seconds)
(audible – television 2.49 minutes)
(yawn)
(whistle)
Good Jet Star. Good Jet, Jet Star.  You ready to go to bed? I'm pretty tired.
When you get fucked all day, you're pretty tired.
Yawn.
Every day this just gets better and better.
Sorry that your fucking bird flew in to a fan and mortally injured itself.  So, I guess that is what its all about. So.
That, and the money you stole from me and the coins.
And, your fucking forty million pounds of fucking fat riddled body.
And, your nasty vagina.
Have you seen your vagina?  I have, and it’s not pretty.
Oh oh oh oh oh.. he got fouled.
(Recording ends)


No comments:

Post a Comment