Sunday, March 24, 2013

76. Packing and Cleaning - Megan and Claude


Despite my oldest daughter being totally against my youngest daughter, Megan, moving into my house with Claude, I went ahead and gave my blessing for them to do so.  They offered to clean up all of the trash and pack the 'stuff' for me, in lieu of rent.  Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?

It is clear they can't possibly move in the way the house is right now.  In fact, it will take a many days to get it in any condition for anyone to live there, but they are willing to do it.

I took them both to the store and bought a bunch of cleaning supplies for them today.  I also bought more boxes and tape.

As I said before, I didn't make that mess.  I just do not wish to fix anything else for Mark.  He did this. Not me.  I am grateful they have offered to do this so I don't have to..

No comments:

Post a Comment