Sunday, March 3, 2013

61. Court Transcripts - Part 1 - Death Threats


I spent every minute yesterday bracing myself for what comes next.  Today I found out just what that was...

Death Threats, rape threats and other threats are highlighted in yellow.

Actual Court Transcripts


Respondent began calling Petitioner in the morning

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 11:12 AM 
>> Recording Link <<

“Hey, if you can give me a call, I’d appreciate it.  Thank you.”
(recording ends)


Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 1:18 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service

"I'm sorry, but everyone at All-Safe is fired.  You can ask Diana why.  I'll give you some severance and I'll take care of ya.  But, I just can't carry on the way it's been going. " 
(recording ends)


Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 1:37 PM 
>> Recording Link <<

“Hey, I thought we were going to have a nice dinner together.  Thank you.  Love you.  Bye.”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 1:51 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“Hey, I need you go buy a boatload of ‘no trespassing’ signs and post them all over the building.  And then I need you to change the locks and give me all the keys.  Okay?  I guess me and police’ll do that tomorrow."  (There is a dispute about the business between respondent and petitioner owned by them.)
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 1:54 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“Roy can’t believe we haven’t had sex in 15 years.”
 [Petitioner states that Respondent imagines that Roy Black is his attorney and that he talks about Roy a lot in his messages.]
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 2:34 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“I guess I need you to remove your post on LinkedIn and all the other business firms that you have weaseled your way into on my dime.  I need my car, and since you don’t have a job you don’t need to go anywhere.  Me and Paulie are coming to get it.  Thanks.”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 2:38 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“Since you don’t have a job and it’s all crashing down upon you, maybe I can help you.”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 2:56 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“It’s gonna get real fucking nasty now, YOU FUCKING SLUT!!”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 2:58 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“Hey I got the fireplace and the spa running really nice.  Why don’t you come on out and we’ll talk.  Okay?  Love you.  Bye.”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:00 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“Hey, I was just looking at YouTube.  Did you know there’s a couple videos of you fucking niggers in the ass there.  Huh.  Really?”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:06 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[background noise] [then whistling]  “Hey, Jet.  How you doing?" [talking to dog]
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:13 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[background noise] “Is my car ready, cunt?  How’s your ass?  Is it ripped apart by the fucking niggers?  Yeah.  I thought I saw an underage child on there too.  Looks familiar.  Maybe I’ll have to call the authorities.  Well, I’m sure they've already seen it.  It is on YouTube.  What are you doing with a little kid like that?  You’re sick in the head.  You need some serious, serious drugs. I won’t talk to you unless you get fucking help, fucking slut.  So, get some fucking help, fucking cunt.  Fuck off and fucking die, you fucking character-assassin, fucking worthless money grubbing piece of shit, fucking cunt, whore, bitch, slut.

I can do this all fucking day and night and day and night.  You might as well trade that fucking phone in.  I canceled it anyway.  I can’t believe it’s still on. And your lawyer.  Let’s talk about your lawyer."
[LAUGH.]

I got [unintelligible] yesterday. Thanks.  That was fun. Yeah. [Unintelligible]  She’ll be getting arrested.  Call me tomorrow.  I’ll let [unintelligible] know.  Cuz she’s gonna fuck me in the ass.”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:26 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[background noise]   “Well you fucking fucked me when you were in Kennesaw.  Uh.  You’re a loser.  Some fucking kid.  And you fucking lied and cheated and stole.  And now you’re just a fucking basket case.  Just a fucking basket case.  You’re a piece of human shit. What fucking happened to you?  Huh?  Nigger fucking lover.  Baby Fucker.  And why are you wearing a strap on, dildo when you accost these children.  Boy.  You’re gonna have hell to pay.    Hell to pay.

I can’t go to Memphis now, cuz, well, you know.  I don’t wanna get into that.  I can’t even describe to you how much I hate your fucking guts.  There’s no words that can [sigh]… Let me think for a second.  I hate you so fucking much.  It’s fucking unbelievable.  Fucking unbelievable.  What’s a hit-man cost?  Can I hire your hit-man   He tried to kill me several times.  The police are well aware of it.  So…I need a hit-man or a hit-woman   Yeah, a hit-woman   That’ll do it.  Huh.  Let me think about that.  She says she’ll only do it if she can rip your fucking head off and rape you.  Cuz she’s seen your YouTube videos.  Fuck.  Fuck.  Wow. I can’t believe it’s come to this.  Look what you've done.  If you check into a fucking nut farm of my choice, you know what?  There’s a chance our marriage can be saved.  [LAUGH]

Oh my God.  I asked Becky to marry me.  So, gettin’ married again.  She’s loves ass sex.  Yep.  Loves the fucking ass.  She’s got a tight ass.  Yours is.  Well, you weigh a fucking ton.  You can’t even stand to look at yourself.  You’re just.  You’re gone.  You’re gone.  You’re gone. [STRANGE SINGING/CHANTING of  “I Will Always Love You” song] [LAUGH]  Fucking slut.  Things are going to get a lot nastier too.  You think this is bad.  You ain’t seen shit.”
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:27 PM
>> Recording Link <<

“Hey, hon.  God’s praying for Yeah.”

(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:41 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[whistling]  “Hey, Jet.  Good boy.  [talking to dog]  

Ooh.  It’s hot in the house.  The fireplace is really cooking.  Becky’s coming over.  Well, she’s in the bedroom right now.  Her ass is fucking sore from all the fucking.  Oh yeah, the fiscal irresponsibility, you fucking cunt. We need to discuss that.  You’re spending way too much fucking money.  I know you thought you married a rich fucker and you were going to take him to the cleaners, but that didn't happen, did it?  Nope.  [BELCH] Nope.

[background noise – television]

“Woowee.  Nice shot.  Oh, go in.  [background noise – television].

[whistling].

I guess Joe’s pissed because Tiger didn't do too good."

[background noise]
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 3:50 PM 
>> Recording Link <<

"Hey fucking slut.  Hey fucking cunt. Hey fucking money grubbing whore. Hey fucking looking for a fucking husband that can put you on easy street because you’re so fucking lazy that you won’t lift a finger to clean up a fucking pile of bird shit.

Hey fucking slut. Hey fucking ten ton fucking fat fucking roll fucking “inaudible” bitch.  Hey breast cancer …  fucking .. umm … patient.  Hey fucking brain dead fucking cunt.  Ya we've got some stuff to talk about.. .(laugh) So lets talk.  And it comes DOWN.

I understand according to God you’re going to be dead soon.  Probably a heart attack or a massive stroke.  Hmm  wow.  That ain't good for you is it.  When you’re pushing up fucking daisies.  You won’t know what happened in the divorce you started.

Oh you’re a fucking slut. I want to fucking kill you   -- so fucking bad.  I can’t even to begin.  I need to hire a hit man or a hit woman.   Well Can I hire your hit man? The one you sent to kill me?  I killed him, but the police are well aware of it.

You've got fucking problems bitch.  You are clinically fucking insane.  Asburgers,  As hamburgers, as Fridays I’m going out to eat again.  (audible sigh) You disgust me.  You don’t deserve the air you fucking consume.

Oh the pool is 102, that heater works good.  Got me some fillets going, lobster tail and stone crab claws, expecting a lot of people over to celebrate my new wedding.  And Karen came by to pick up her book, she was pretty pissed.  She couldn't believe you stole it.  She said you relished in our first divorce, you know that woman built All-Safe yet you’re trying to take.  (two audible gasps awww awww)

You want a shot of Jack?  I've got several bottles of the blue stuff here.  It's pretty good, I found a Russian website that sells something.  OH and PDiddy is here.  He brought some of his Vodka.

We've got a big thing going on, OHH  it’s a biiig party here, All that is missing is you – Come on out.  We’ll rip your fucking legs off, we’ll rip your fucking tits off, we’ll  we’ll fucking impale your torso, we’ll cut your fucking head off and we’ll slit your brain open and we’re all going to EAT IT. Ya you’re going to eat it fucking cunt. 

You hired that fucking lawyer and you ruined your fucking life. How do you feel about that you? You ruined everyone’s life, You ruined Herney’s life – He’s crying because I had to fire him.  Pat’s crying because I fired him. Chris is crying because I fired him.  Your, You need to… did you go to the insane asylum. Oh I've got one picked out for you.  It’s in Chili, but you’re going to like it.  I can drop you off there, because you know, Becky and I are taking a honey moon around the world, she ain’t waiting until..." (inaudible)
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 4:23 PM
>> Recording Link <<

"Bad news.  It appears you've lost everything.  (Whistling)  I've got some lobster here for you, do you want it?  The stone crap is outstanding.  They were imported from New Zealand.  That is where I’m moving.  Yeah, I’m going to seminary school there.

What a fucking slut you are.  What a fucking cunt.  What a fucking whore.  What a fucking money grubbing piece of shit no fucking.. I’m a tad angry.  I’m a tad angry.  Just a tad.  You don’t want to see me when I get really angry, eww weee.  You've never seen that.  But you are going to see it now.

What BITCH? You say something you FUCKING CUNT, YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU FUCKING MONEY GRUBBING WHORE. -  I hate your fucking guts, you’re going to fucking burn in fucking hell… and I’m coming.  I’m coming because Becky is here sitting on my cock.  It’s a good thing you are not here.  You wouldn't like it.  You don’t know what sex is.  You fuck everything, you fucking..  (audible awww) hold on

Taking blood pressure medication. Becky stop licking my dick.  Stop licking the shit off my dick.  That is Karen’s shit not yours.   I know I know, Karen hold on.  Wow. I’ve got so many women here I don’t know what to fucking do – Real women, you know, women that know how to FUCK… (audible ewww)  Nice Thank you. (laughter ) Thank you very much. Thank ya thank ya thank ya. That was nice… Oh, is there two of you now?  Alright give me a minute.  I've got to talk to this, you know, you know the fucking cunt, yeah.

They all hate you.  Chris hates you. Matty hates you.  Everyone hates you.  You fucking destroyed everything.   I've got an insane farm in Australia.  I mean Antarctica, or the North Pole.  Which one would you like?  You've got to let me know. Actually, I’ll pick it.  I guess you are going to an insane asylum in Iran.  Good luck with that.  (audible laughter)  That aint gonna be pretty.

The pool is now 110 degrees.  And, I don’t know how.  And, all my trash, well I burn it.  Well, the trash you left in that fucking room.  That room is what you call it, character assassin.  Oh, and Agrasti got arrested yesterday.  You can call him. Call fucking Matt.  Have Matt call me.  You know what I’ll call Matt, after  I RAPE HIS FUCKING WIFE.  I've got some issues with Mr. Nugent.  And, your lawyer  (audible wild laughter) she is facing life imprisonment.  Yeah. You've really touched some lives.  You've left quite the legacy of an insane person.   Of a person who fucking just lost it.  And, you stole my coins, you know."
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 5:23 PM
>> Recording Link <<

[background noise – TV]  "Hey, I’m getting a little bit angry.  Can you call me, please?"
(recording ends)

Mark Walter to Diana Walter's cell phone voice mail
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 5:29 PM
>> Recording Link <<

(audible – television ) "Hey, um we've gotta talk.  We have to have a little chat.  Just you and me.  Now I’m going to say some things that I’ll probably regret.  But, since I’m calling in on a private line you wont be able to forward it.   You’ll just appear as the crazy fucking cunt that you are.  So, I want you to sit down, get a big coke, your ten millionth of the fucking day and uhh we are going to have a little chat. Okee dokee (audible crazy laughter) about the current state of affairs.

Alright, I’ll be right back.  You can enjoy the golf, you money grubbing FUCK SLUT.  Oh, you are FUCKING DYING TONIGHT.  I’ll be right back honey.   I love ya.

I bought some battery operated lanterns and put them on the mantel here.  And, then in the middle I put that birthday present you gave you know that says to my husband.  You know, where you call me your best friend and stuff.    So, I’ll be write back, I love ya, bye, uh hold on.

(audible as if talking to someone else)  Hey Chet you want a drink.  Diddy? Hey Mark Wahlberg, how are ya doing man.   Good to hear ya.  Yeah, this is my lawyer, Roy Black.  Paulie, uh I’m having a conversation with my wife on my lawyers recommendation. Pretty mean.  You don’t want to fuck with this guy,

Oh uh hold on Honey. I have got to get some campaign.   ya I know that makes you sick. But, apparently you've been drinking campaign while you've been getting butt fucked by Matty (1) though on YouTube  right Roy? (audible crazy laughter)

Alright guys, stone crab is over there, lobster, fillet, (audible) I just had Okeechobee Steak House.   I'll be right back honey.  I need to tend to my party."  [starts calling to and talking to his dead dog, Molly]  (more background noise but unrecognizable words)
[Recording ends]

(1) Respondent is referring to petioner's 6 year old grandson, Matty.


Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 8:13 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service

"Yeah.  I'm locked out."
(recording ends)


Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 8:17 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

"Jamie's now your boss."
(recording ends)

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 8:18 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

"It appears that Cliff killed Jamie, so I guess he's on his way to visit you guys?  Beware."
(recording ends)

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 9:38 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

[audible tv sounds entire recording]
(recording ends)

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 9:43 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

[audible tv sounds until near end of recording]

"Whooo Whooo Whooo.  Molly Moooo. [respondent calling for dead dog, Molly].

Hey man.  Where you bitches at?  Fucking sluts.  Slacking.  I, I see I need to come back down there and get some control back of my company.  After I get back the coins that Diana stole from me.  Ya'll, ya all are a bunch of fuckers."
(recording ends)

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 9:47 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

"Yo bitches.  What'cha doing?  Diana fucking [laughing] she done fooled ya all, didn't she?  Ya'll a bunch of fucking idiots.

OK.  Well, welcome to March 2013.  Cliff is now the owner.  Jamie will be his vice president.  And, uh, ya'll bitches are fired.   So, how's that feel?  No unemployment. No nothing.  Ya'll failed drug tests.  Drinkin', smokin' and eatin' on my dime.

Yup.  When the uh -  When the whip comes down you'll be sorry.  Soooo, you have a nice day.  [laughing] Have a nice fucking day.  [tv noise]

I like how you have that private thing blocked off by uhh rerouting it to uhh the voice mail   So, this will never fucking end.  Until ya'll are arrested and thrown in fucking jail.  So, I'll be in Australia... ah New Zealand drilling fucking safes.

So, soon as this fucking divorce is over I'm going on vacation.  Enjoying my retirement that you fuckers provided for me.  Thank you.  Thank you bitches.  Thank you niggers.  Thank you fucking low life fucking sluts.  Ohhh."      
(recording ends)


Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 9:50 PM - Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

[audible tv sounds 1/2 of recording]

"Yo bitches.  You wanted to fuck with the master?  This is how it's done.  Get your notebook out and take fucking notes.  I'm the man.  And, you're fucking pee-fucking-ons.  And, you'll always have to work for me. So, when you find a new line of work you know.  Chris isn't going to be there anymore to bail you out anymore Pat. 'Cause he's going to wherever the fuck he goes.  I could care fucking less.

And Diana?  She'll be dead in the fucking morning.  Just loading up right now.  Got me six Glocks.  Umm. What did Chris suggest I buy?  47's?  I don't know.  They got banana clips in them."
(recording ends)




Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 9:54 PM -Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

(audible music playing in background) "Yo FUCKERS.  I've got tomorrow off, So I’m coming down there to kill everyone, (audible crazy laughter).  And, I’m going to rape ya, I’m going to cut your fucking hearts out, and monkeys will eat your fucking brains.  But, after the building burns down… 

You know, I've often thought about dying.  And, I thought that burning  would be the worst.  So, let me know how that feels.  No no, you can’t cause, you know maybe one will survive I don’t know.  Maybe I’ll come down and rescue y’all. That’s my job right, I’m the owner, You are all fucking pricks though, I’ll tell you that. Fucking back stabbing whores.  So now you've got to work.  Jamie is the CEO.  Chris is the CFO.  I’m of course the owner.

And, I think I’ll blast all of your brains out in the morning.  And, then set the building on fire.  So that, you know, when you are hangin' on to fucking life and the fire comes down, you’ll know what it feels like to get shot and burned to fucking death.

(audible I’m about to check on them you want) (inaudible)

Ya, I’ll be down tomorrow morning, I’ll be the one … you know, with the big ass smile on my face, I’m a multimillionaire."

[audible computer voice message] message recorded on March 3 at 9:54 PM. This is an urgent message, this is a private message
[recording ends]

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 @ 10:00 PM – Left Message on Petitioner's Overtime Service
>> Recording Link <<

(audible music and voices in the background)  "The movie is called, 'The Master'. I sit around and watch now, because you bitches are making my paycheck.  And, I’m giving myself a big fat raise. I think I make two millions a week now. Thank you fucking whore bitches slut niggers. Sand Niggers. Um what do you call Aliens? You’ve got a .. Jrods. Jrods gonna come down and say high. (audible laughter)

Cause I got a direct line to God, God and Me. God is telling me to call ya. My mom, my dad, actually every dead person that ever lived and all the alive persons are right here. Lets get this mother fucking party started, Now, we are two live crew.  (two audible gasps – then laughter)   (piano music)  (background movie sounds)

Getting ready to fire the table saw up here, nu nu no.  Well, the table saw for you know for removing limbs…  and the joiner is specifically designated  for … LADY DI. (audible laughter) Oh yeah."
(recording ends)


No comments:

Post a Comment