Thursday, December 20, 2012

25. The Never Ending Roller Coaster


WELCOME TO MY LIFE


A roller coaster ride

You're up and then your down

At times you feel like you're going round and round

Can't sleep

Sometimes you sleep too much

You can feel sensitive to each and every touch

Can't eat

But sometimes have too much to eat

People don't see because you're discreet

Look normal to others

Until you're nothing but skin

Underneath the clothes the secret lies within

Showing smiles to many

until you get alone

Sadness fills you up when you're on your own

Shy, but outgoing

Quiet, sometimes loud

Happy, Sad

Smart, at the same time Ignorant

Lovable, Sometimes intolerable

This is me every day

One of the many prices I pay

Don't make sense to anyone

Just wait, I've just begun

This is me

Welcome to my world

- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment