Sunday, December 2, 2012

9. Let's Make This A Family Event!

It seems Mark is "friending" all of Chris's family in Australia and talking to as many people as he can about our situation.  I'd say that is great, except he is manic and not seeing reality.

My sister emailed me their Facebook Conversation from Saturday in to Sunday:

Saturday, December 1, 2012

3:20pm

Cheryl Nestico: Mark, I'm coming to you not only as a friend but your sister, I am very concerned for you and your family! Mark, please listen, you need to get help immediately before any more damage is done. You are not thinking rationally and it’s causing a lot of damage.

If you want Diana to ever come home, you need to get HELP NOW! She will not come home until you do so.
PLEASE Mark, I hope you will listen to all of us. We love you and only want the best, but until you get help we fear what you may do, because you are not thinking straight.

If I can be of any help I will do what I can to help make it happen, but only if you are willing to get help. It's your decision.....Please, big brother we are all very worried and concerned.

8:49pm
Mark Walter: k

11:16pm
Mark Walter: good morning <3 i need someone to talk to sis is ummmm skip there? ;-Þ
lol

11:17pm
Cheryl Nestico: Are you ok?

11:17pm
Mark Walter: fine ty u?

11:18pm
Cheryl Nestico: Yes! What's going on with you? I'm worried about you!

11:19pm
Mark Walter:
well..... why don't you express your opinion to me is Skip there?

11:20pm
Cheryl Nestico: Yes!

11:21pm
Mark Walter: can i speak with him? no disrespect intended. you can type for him i reckon or skype with me w/ camera on or off your call

11:23pm
Cheryl Nestico: What do u want to say

11:23pm
Mark Walter: when is this marriage gonna happen?

11:23pm
Cheryl Nestico: .?

11:23pm
Mark Walter: what do you "want" me to say? i'm sad?

11:24pm
Cheryl Nestico: Why are u sad?

11:24pm
Mark Walter: i miss your sister a lot ;-(
want more?

11:25pm
Cheryl Nestico: Mark!, do you think you have a problem?

11:25pm
Mark Walter: i invited Eric to visit

11:27pm
Cheryl Nestico: Mark, do you think you have a problem? I'm asking what you think?

11:28pm
Mark Walter: yes i have a problem, a bad one i'm so sorry for any problems i've caused and i'm under careful medical supervision from my new doctor, Dr. Timothy Toward, next?
so sorry i had to end an animals life, i love all animals <3
she was mortally wounded sis, what was i to do lie @ it?

11:31pm
Cheryl Nestico: When did you see your Dr. ?

11:32pm
Mark Walter: i gave Muffin a proper burial on seminole pratt whitney road
i put her/ him out of his/ her excruciating pain
tuesday
i saw my "doctor" on friday for 2 hours
friday
2 days ago

11:35pm
Cheryl Nestico: And what did he/she say?

11:36pm
Mark Walter: for some yet unknown reason, although i begged Diana to have her wings clipped so she could not fly diana never had her wings clipped
next ? please

11:37pm
Cheryl Nestico: Are you going Thursday?

11:37pm
Mark Walter: YEP
next ? please
i neeeed to sleep now
night love ty <3

11:39pm
Cheryl Nestico: Please Mark! Don't let me down! I know you Are going to do the right thing!
Goodnight Big Brother! :)

11:39pm
Mark Walter: i ALWAYS do "the right thing" sis next?
<3
want some brotherly advice perhaps?
night sis email me if you wish

11:41pm
Cheryl Nestico: Goodnight Big brother!

11:41pm
Mark Walter: or spype me
the bird was mortally woounded
i did the "right thing"
agreeded?
the silence is deafing
deafining
next ? please
1 44 here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaest
time lol
night

11:45pm
Cheryl Nestico: Mark you need to get some sleep tonight and you need to talk to your Dr ASAP!

11:47pm
Mark Walter: give Skip a pat on the back for me. I've been under some pressure lately
and it seems i can catch no brakes, you, Lady Di, and just about every friend iknoe
know lol
i type like a dude

11:49pm
Cheryl Nestico: Skip wishes you well Mark! Goodnight! :)

11:51pm
Mark Walter: my hadicap is now a 12 Skip, gonna have a 222 yard drive avg. hard to contend with
:0
night
although your sister stayed awake till 5 on sunday mornings
average
Today

Sunday, December 2

6:08am
Mark Walter: seriously Cheryl, please call me when u get up please, i'm gonna seee her this am and i don't want to make a mistake as i'm often apt to do :((((((((
welll am for u and Chip ;) eeerrr Skip[ <3 ::)

8:39am
Cheryl Nestico: Good morning Mark, you need to understand that Diana is not going to see you until you see your Dr on Thur! She will meet you at the Dr office! But she will come sooner if you commit yourself before then! Think about it!

4:23pm
Mark Walter: things are much better now sis <3
ty for all your help <3

4:36pm
Cheryl Nestico: I'm glad! Are you seeing the doctor on thurs?

I am not exactly sure what he was talking about here.  I did not see him at all on Sunday. And, I am unclear why he thinks "things are better."

This was the conversation between Mark and myself via Facebook on Monday and Tuesday:
  • Saturday
  • Mark Walter

    call me PLEASE
    • Mark Walter

      795 5020 talkin to dixie right now
      time for you to call me i need  help and i need your help, the knee is a pain in my ass.. call me PLEASE 
      • Mark Walter

         spilling my guts to a person i really don't know
        uncomfortable
        plaese call me ASAP
        • Mark Walter

          been so busy @ work i'm gonna take a 3 week vacation i deserve it. i;m old and pat can do my work ;(
          lol
          o gettin late and i need to sleep night 
          • Sunday
          • Mark Walter

            night<3
            50 K for an owners suite
            to austraila
            maybe my dad could gift me more $ like i gave to you and your dad.
            o he dosen't remember lol
            bummer
            • Sunday
            • Diana Rae Walter

              I keep my phone off most of the day, so do not see your messages until I turn on my phone. I also have not been on face book to see your messages. I was on for about 1/2 hour last night then logged out. I am tired. I have been sleeping a lot.
              I will meet you if you have decided you want me to take you to the hospital now for help. Otherwise, I will meet you on Thursday for your Drs. Appointment with Dr. Mark G. Agresti.
              I am leaving now to go out with Kristin.
              I do love you.
              • Sunday
              • Mark Walter

                I have two chairs here now that i cry in. Bear with me, darling, i know I've hurt you and everyone else that ever had the misfortune to meet me. I am just "beginning" to realize how much of a f^^^^^^ A%% hole i've been to the the aforementioned people who have met me. I've worked my way to exhaustion the last two days, so that I can sleep.
                Dr. Toward is a really really good doctor. I trust him with my life. He knows EVERYTHING and he has prescribed me more powerful blood pressure medication, has cut my Xanax addiction to 1 a day. The really really strong AMLODIPINE BESYLATE 5 mg tablets he prescribed me work wonderfully.
                He kinda laughed when i told him we were going to Dr. Agresti's, because he said" he won't be able to prescribe a drug for sleeping stronger than the aforementioned thingy," unquote.
                Anyways I love and miss you with all my , but you know that. Now finally i do too. This week off will be the best thing I can do right now. If you need ANYTHING from me about locksmithing safe smithing access thingy stuff please feel free to call me 7 24 365. I have 2 rounds of golf booked but you already knew that too . Your an extremely beautiful, manse smart, and a downright joy to love.
                I bought you an I phone 5 for Christmas honey.
                Love You Very Very Very Very Much,
                me
                • Diana Rae Walter

                  Kristin told me you asked me to re-send the appointment information for Dr. Agrasti. I just re-sent it. You should have it again in your mail.
                  I have not met Dr. Toward, but I am sure he is a great GP. In fact, it was his office that recommended I search for Psychiatrists, because they could not diagnose, or prescribe anything for manic people. So, I searched long and hard to find the best in Palm Beach County. Dr. Agrasti is one of those.
                  The sleeping pills were suggested only to help until you can see the doctor to be put on the right meds. Once you are on the right medication you won't need anything at all to help you sleep.
                  I am looking forward to going to your doctors appointment on Thursday.

                  • Mark Walter

                    would you mind, if you have the time, to please call me whenever you get this message, ok? 


                  It's true, I do love him. I also hate him. I also miss him. I also cannot stand to be around him. Help.

                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment