Friday, December 21, 2012

26. The Christmas Party


We closed the shop early today.  Chris and I took the guys to the Yard House for a Christmas lunch.  We all had a nice time, but it was difficult for me.  The whole time they talked about Mark.

Don't get me wrong, they have every right to discuss how they are feeling.  It's just when I hear them bash Mark saying things like, "we could make this company something great," I get annoyed.  Our employees are good workers.  But, I am confident that they have no clue what it takes to actually run the business.  Mark poured blood, sweat and tears for the past 30 years in this company.  Now, I do understand, when the manic episodes happen he is a huge detriment to the company.  However, as long as our employees get their paycheck, I don't wish to hear their 2 cents on how the company should be run.


No one really understands why a spouse can stick up for their spouse that is mentally abusive.  I can't answer that for you either.  Suffice to say I have done it for 18 years.  I did it with my first husband too.  You learn to feel that way.  Anyway, it was still a nice lunch overall.

I watched TV all night.  I stayed away from Facebook completely. It was quiet and nice night.

I got my pills today to help me sleep.  Let's see if I can actually sleep through the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment