Saturday, December 1, 2012

8. Free..But NOW What?

Saturday, December 1

I received a text message from Dixie at 10:00 in the morning:
DIANA... DO NOT GO HOME... Mark is NOT OK!
Then on Facebook she said this:
He KILLED your bird. He admitted it.
She then forwarded me their Facebook Chat:


Dixie Facebook Chat

  • Mark Walter

    diana wants to divorce me ;(
    • Dixie

      I talked to Diana...
      • Mark Walter

        and?
        she called Matt Nugent correct?
        • Dixie

          I have no idea who that is
          • Mark Walter

            a big time divorce attorney
            • Dixie

              I dont know anything about that
              • Mark Walter

                used to be a close friend of mine
                actually we were "best friends"
                he has tad of a drug problem
                me too 
                • Dixie

                  Mark, if you want any chance of saving your marriage you are going to have to get that under control.
                  • Mark Walter

                    gonna move to Australia, if you can please have Lady di call me
                    • Dixie

                      Mark she is a grown woman. I can't make her do anything... but I can tell you she is incredibly upset about her bird... I would suggest getting that bird back in the house
                      • Mark Walter

                        gonna sell all my assets, i think Australia is good, then we come back to US, when a republican president lis president. The bird had a broken wing, flew into the fan at high speed, broke it's wing ;( it was a really sad circumstance. Please have her call me, i'm awake till @ least 4 am
                        • Dixie

                          so you found the bird? does she know?
                          • Mark Walter

                            i had to break the birds neck....sigh, my heart goes out to muffin even though it attacked me on several occasions, he/ she is buried on a rural road here. happened right after Diana left me (don;t know the cry icon but i'd post it here if i could
                            diana is on the other chat page can we make it a 3 way?
                            • Dixie

                              Mark... you can splint a broken wing... why would kill her?
                              • Mark Walter

                                you don't understand dixie and i understand that
                                • Dixie

                                  no I definately do not understand... a broken wing is absolutely repairable.
                                  • Mark Walter

                                    the bird was screaming, and i mean SCREAMING, the bird only loved Lady Di it was a difficult situation to make the "right" decision @ 3:45 AM i gave her/ it/ she a decent burial
                                    • Dixie Cannon

                                      the right deciscion was to kill her bird? - Mark do you realize how crazy that sounds? - It was just an inocent little animal.. and if it was screaming it was just upset and nervous.
                                      • Mark Walter

                                        ok dix, this bird attacked me on several different occasions. 3 documented by Diana herself.. the one that comes to mind...
                                        want documentation?
                                        please tell diana to call me
                                      He also sent me Facebook messages. Of course, I didn't see them because I was already in bed:
                                      • Saturday
                                      • Mark Walter

                                        call me PLEASE
                                        • Mark Walter

                                          795 5020 talkin to dixie right now
                                          time for you to call me i need  help and i need your help, the knee is a pain in my ass.. call me PLEASE 
                                          • Mark Walter

                                             spilling my guts to a person i really don't know
                                            uncomfortable
                                            plaese call me ASAP
                                            • Mark Walter

                                              been so busy @ work i'm gonna take a 3 week vacation i deserve it. i;m old and pat can do my work ;(
                                              lol
                                              o gettin late and i need to sleep night 

                                            No comments:

                                            Post a Comment