Tuesday, December 25, 2012

29. Christmas 2012 - The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Part 2)



If you decided to venture in to the darkness and read this page get some Pepto Bismol ready.  Keep in mind what you are about to read was happening all throughout the day.  Facebook messages and text messages show up on my phone.  However, quite a bit of what happened today I didn't see until much later as I had turned my phone off to keep my sanity.


Christmas 2012 - The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

Late last night I talked to my sister Cheryl.  Mark had harassed her on Facebook, as well as leaving nasty messages on my wall. She told me all about what happened and what he said to her.  It makes me so angry that he seems to have no problems harassing my family all of which have always been wonderful to him.  I always appreciate talking to Cheryl.  She always calms me down and helps me to put things back into perspective.  I will admit that lately I feel as if I am beginning to be a burden to everyone in my family.

I had also talked to Kristin last night.  I said to her, "You watch, daddy (Mark) will call in the morning and tell me that I need you to come pick him up." I knew that if he did ask that it was something I couldn't do.  I honestly prayed he wouldn't ask and just come.

Sure enough at 9 AM this morning Mark sent me a Facebook message asking for me to come get him. I responded that we were super busy getting ready here:
  • Today
  • Mark Walter

    can you provide taxi service? 
    a tad too dizzy   
    and i hurt my hip again too shheeesh
    cleanin for you ;-Þ
    well.. for us
    • Diana Rae Walter

      I'll have to get back to you.
      I am getting ready to take a shower since Kristin is almost out. We have a lot of stuff to get ready, since we didn't do the Publix "package" this time. We have a lot of stuff to make. Anyway, logging off for now.

    If my therapy has taught me anything it is that I cannot let him dictate what I should and should not do anymore. Next, he went off on a tirade that he had dreamed up in his own head that he was going to fry a turkey for us.  We had all told him we were not having fried turkey this year.  He seemed to remember this differently.



  • Mark Walter

    ya know i bought a turkey to fry for the family, correct?
    <--- i still want to do that... thingy. You know fry a turkey for the family for CHRISTmas.
    and Jim and Linda, and Jack and Shirley, and Hal and his wife, and ummm the rocking porch, all want to see you out here at your home, where CHRISTmas should be observerd 

  • (Note: Jim, Linda, Jack, Shirley and Hal are our neighbors which he all of a sudden has befriended since I left.  Prior to my leaving he hadn't spoken to them more then a few times in the past 9 years).

    • Diana Rae Walter

      Hi hon, We already have a turkey and a ham another turkey would be way too much. Put it in the freezer. We can use it for Easter or something.
      We are still working on getting things ready. We still have a lot to do. It sounds like you are afraid to drive. How about if I call you a taxi?

    At 11:54 A.M. Mark switched to text messages:








    At 1:14 P.M. Mark switches back to Facebook.

    (Note: Most of everything he says below is not true, or a skew of the truth.  I could explain each case, but it just isn't worth it).


    • Mark Walter

      originally we were all gonna have Christmas extravaganza here, correct? Then, well after you left me here all by myself, it was "decided" it would be @ Chris's house. But i was still gonna fry the turkey, and everyone was cool with that. Then it was "decided" {{again}} that a store bought turkey would be fine with everyone. Then it was "decided" that y'all would cook the bird.. All the while no one asked me once "What would you like to do for C D (Christmas Dinner)"? Well I thought i had made it pretty clear throughout last week at least, that I would fry a turkey for the family. Did we not discuss this several times, but wait it gets better. Then for the THIRD time i tell you as of 9AM i was on Agast's drugs and very dizzy. Again, those pleas went to ...."can i call you a cab"?? No ty, Love (i think) me ,
      • Mark Walter

        maybe not
        yeah it is 
        and then.... I ask.....another cab drive home? Thanks, but No Thanks 

      At some point it appears he reviewed his "text requests" above.  He seemed to convince himself that I was coming out there, bring Kristin's dog, my grandson and was stopping by the store for him.  He left off with his 'text message list' at 12:58 P.M. and then resumed his requests of what I should pick up at the store for him on Facebook:

      • Mark Walter

        and finally a 12 pac of Blue Moon from the back of the stack please 
        so to recap: Mook (probably won't happen)
        Egg Nog
        Matty
        you
        my dinner / presents
        12 pac Blue Moon {{cold}}
        ummm, o yeah YOU 
        cigs
        Pledge
        glass cleaner
        409 / x 14
        Draino
        a/c filters
        Johnnie Walker Blue  cigars Rocky Patel Vintage 1999. Macanudo's will wok in a pinch. Dunhill Red or Marlboro Ultra Light 100's
        EGG nog.. 2 1/2 gallons. and that is it 
        see ya soon.? I'm goin onto #3 Seriquill ...
        • Mark Walter

          that means for the second time i will have taken 4 of those brain pills    
          in 1 day
          • Mark Walter

            Ibis Liquors has that stuff and a dirrent kind of Egg nog, but it will work in a pinch 
            different lol
            • Mark Walter

              is this where we talk @ stuff, or strictly texting now? I do not understand these games you play. Love You, me 

            At 3:30 P.M. Mark left me a voice message.  
            (I had turned my phone off after my last text message at 1:10 P.M.)



            Sounds pretty darn normal, doesn't he?  I thought so too...

            At 3:45 P.M. Mark switches back to text messages.






            At 4:00 P.M. Mark left Kristin a voice message. 



            This was 1/2 hour after he left my message.  He does NOT sound normal!

            As I explained above, I had turned off my phone after my last text message at 1:10.  So, I didn't see or hear any of the above messages or until I turned my phone back on at 5:13 P.M.


            In my email I saw a picture he sent me early this morning (he sends tons of pictures throughout the day to my email).  It was entitled "my far 'drug' until you come home":



            Mark drinks anywhere from 12 to 18 beers a day.  I was told by the painters at my house that after I left he started drinking the hard stuff too.

































            (Matt is the divorce attorney he used from his first divorce)

            I turned off my phone and started working on my blog.  When I checked Facebook later I saw that he had continued on his rampage there.

            Although I realize I do not need to explain myself I am going to preface what he is about to say on Facebook.  A few times (and I mean a very few times) when we go to dinner I will have a drink, sometimes two.  The total times I may drink may be 6 times a year and that's really pushing it.  I am allergic to certain types of alcohol.  If I make the mistake and, let's say, have a margarita, I will be vomiting and have diarrhea within 1 hour.  I realize this is too much information.  But, he talks about this below.

            The second point I want to address is when he talks about "u and sleeping pills."  I do not do any drugs.  I will take prescription drugs if I am ill.  I am allergic to most pain pills.  The two times I did use pain pills is when I broke my nose and when I broke my toe.  I took them for about two days and stopped when the pain was gone.

            After I left Mark I could not sleep.  I was stressed all night and day.  I would wake up every hour or two and tossed and turned all night.  Most nights I would have nightmares.  My therapist recommended that I go to the doctor and get some sort of sleep aid.  I waited an entire week to do this.  When I finally became so exhausted I broke down and went in.  He prescribed me some sleeping pills for 30 days.  I have taken one of them, period.

            On to the tirade:
            • Today
            • Mark Walter

              the end of February might be better for me to come back, or until you find another job     
              enjoy your movie
              i'll be sober here, deleting my facebook account
              • Mark Walter

                you got me thinking, however. You, of all people, have a lot of nerve telling me to "get sober" and all that bs... Last i checked I was in far better shape than you. I take excellent care of myself (unlike u), eat extremely well, (unlike u}, get my 8 square hours of uninterrupted {unlike u and your sleeping pills}}, and i exercise like a 20 year old. Forgive me for snickering, but your idea of exercise is to roll painfully out of your bed, grab a soda and an attitude, and then collapse into your computer world for often times 20 hour marathons. P L E A S E
                • Mark Walter

                  exercise comes when you crawl into the bathroom, spewing forth both vomit and diarrhea, out of all holes. Not a pleasant sight rest assured 
                  but i can see how that would temporarily cause u to lose wieght
                  sooooooooo... congrats ?   
                  and that is not accounting {lol} ;-Þ , your trips to the bathroom and your all stuffed up. That can't be good for you, please seek help for the two of us

                I use my phone as my alarm clock, so I had to turn off the text messaging and Facebook sounds because after the 9th text came in at 11:25 P.M. I knew I would never get to sleep if I didn't.

                The Grinch hated Christmas!  The whole Christmas season!
                Now, please don't ask why.  No one quite knows the reason.
                It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right.
                It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
                But I think that the most likely reason of all
                May have been that his heart was two sizes too small.


                No comments:

                Post a Comment