Friday, December 28, 2012

32.The Longest Night From Hell (Part 2)


Friday Evening, December 28, 2012

As I stated in The Longest Day From Hell (Part 1), I was incredibly exhausted and couldn't wait to just go home and not think anymore.

My friend Dixie called me as I was driving home.  When I answered the phone she said, "Diana, are you OK???"  I immediately responded, "Did Mark do something?"  If you remember, Dixie was the one that called me the first morning after I left Mark.  She was the one that informed me he had killed my parrot.  She told me that Mark had contacted Wade on Facebook (Dixie, Wade and I are BFF's on Facebook - yes I know that sounds silly, but we are).

My text messaging kept beeping as Dixie was telling me what had happened with Wade.  I knew it was Mark, plus I was driving, but I knew from the texts coming in every few seconds I was in for a very rough night.  Wade had copied the conversation into a chat so Dixie and I could see it.  She was reading it to me as I pulled in the driveway.  When she got to the part where Mark had said, "justifiable homicide," I told her I would have to call her back.  I ran in the house and locked all of the doors.  I'm afraid I scared the crap out of Kristin.  I ran into the office to see the Facebook message for myself.

Keep in mind when you read this chat that although I did speak to Becky the very last time was Christmas.  And, in that chat we talked about Christmas, her sometimes wishing she had a child to share Christmas with and whether Mark would show up.

Here is the chat Wade showed me:
  • Conversation started Friday
  • Wade Post

    Mark made 2 "justifiable" comments --- here is the chat today -- everything.
    ..........
    ..........
    ..........
    • Mark Walter

      Hey Wade, I caught Diana red handed cheating on me with my old girlfriend from Delaware. Ha can't wait to tell her stepmother, Barbara, Dixie, The National Republican Party her sister her father ect ect ect. She won't be on for a while i suspect ;-Þ
      • Wade Post

        really? cheating with who??
        • Mark Walter

          my eex fiance from DElawar
          delaware
          30 years ago lol
          talkin to Rich right now brb
          • Wade Post

            a chick?
            • Mark Walter

              o yeah named Becky Jones Schellenger
              they are BEST friends cuz diana was jealous of mine and Beckys relationship so she cheated on me with her and now the 2 of them hate me lol
              • Mark Walter

                thats what i said
                • Wade Post

                  are you and diana going to patch things up
                  • Mark Walter

                    NEVER thought it would end up this way, my lawyer says i have a justifiable homicide i could commit given the right circumstance ;-Þ
                    like if i catch them again
                    well i gotta talk to her sister her mother her father and ALL her so called friends
                    • Wade Post

                      finding a good woman ain't easy these days, I don't know your situation but she seems like a good woman to me
                      • Mark Walter

                        except Becky lol
                        and they didn't even invite me ;(
                        seemed that way to me too till she assassinated my character to every one here
                        it all started when she got 31k
                        from her old job
                        first she moved out and then this....
                        • Wade Post

                          are you gonna divorce?
                          • Mark Walter

                            i duun Wade
                            i want to forgive her and invite me to the next round?
                            know what i mean?
                            i'm gonna talk to barbara and dixie now Wade thx
                            • Wade Post

                              OK, good luck Mark....
                              • Mark Walter

                                thx pal i'll be typing and talking till 4 am lol
                                • Wade Post

                                  OK Happy 2013 Mark
                                  • Mark Walter

                                    started out with a BANG for sure been going on for 8 months now lol
                                    right in front of my nose too
                                    might not make it to 2013 Wade i'm sooooooooooo pissed off
                                    most upset and dissappointed i can't tell u
                                    ever listen to "the Waffle House " song i posted Wade?
                                    • Wade Post

                                      yeah just remember the sun rises tomorrow and sometimes its better to just move on and start again
                                      • Mark Walter

                                        if not google it but it's on my home page
                                        • Wade Post

                                          I got divorced too and it sucked but was the best thing for me
                                          • Mark Walter

                                            well i have to finish business to start anew correct?
                                            no this is different did they cheat on u Wade????
                                            • Wade Post

                                              my ex cheated with her boss
                                              • Mark Walter

                                                YOUR CURRENT WIFE AND YOUR EX FIANCE'???
                                                IT'S JUSTIFIABLE wADE
                                                • Wade Post

                                                  I am single, my ex wife cheated on me when we were married.....I could have kicked the guys ass but ended up not, he was just a loser
                                                  • Mark Walter

                                                    cuz diana was jealous????
                                                    A GIRL she cheated with Wade do you understand???
                                                    not just any girl either shhheeeessssh
                                                    RED-HANDED
                                                    • Wade Post

                                                      in bed?
                                                      • Mark Walter

                                                        she's just a fucking whore Wade
                                                        sorry to say it but thats the way it is
                                                        practically!!!!! if i din't bust them it was certain to happen Becky coming down for a month in March
                                                        what do you think would happen? i can send you some of the x rated chat if you would like
                                                        RED FUCKING HANDED
                                                        HAVE HER EXPLAIN THAT ON HER PAGE LOL
                                                        or explain it to her daughters, family, grandson ect ect ect
                                                        the page timed out cuz i went to the shop at 6 am today and i was on as dianeraewalter lollol
                                                        REDHANDED
                                                        WANNA SEE THE CHAT I SAVED IT AND FORWARDED IT TO MYSELF
                                                        • Wade Post

                                                          so she was x rated chatting with a girl today?
                                                          • Mark Walter

                                                            LAST NIGHT ACTUALLY
                                                            WELL THIS MORNING TOO
                                                            sorry for the caps, i;m soooooooooooooo pissed

                                                        I showed this to the kids.  We had to decide if this was enough to call the Sheriff for the Baker Act.  After discussing for awhile we all agreed that 1. they probably wouldn't commit Mark over a Facebook message, and 2. Even if they did, he would be out in 72 hours and much more mad then when he went in.  We decided against it for the night and re-discuss it in the morning.

                                                        As I had said earlier, when I was driving home I was being text messaged non-stop.  I received 39 texts from the time I got in my car and arrived in the driveway. Read them for yourself.  He was just plain crazy.

                                                         (SWA is the trash company).






                                                        Mark stopped his text tirade right before 6 P.M.  Then he took off to Facebook to harass my family and friends and to post lies on my wall.

                                                        I spent the rest of the evening on the phone with my sister, then Becky, then Mark's ex-wife Karen (who is going to take my cat once I can get him from Mark), then Dixie again.  After I was in chat with Dixie and Wade.  Every single one of them agreed I needed to stay away from him.  If his tirade with Wade in chat was true he just might decide to do his "justifiable homicide" even though none of what he believes is true.  He imagined what he saw and is delusional.

                                                        Mark started a short text tirade again late in the evening.  He only sent 12 of them this time.  I heard the text messages beeping so I turned off the sound.



                                                        The irony of this entire day was that at noon Mark was telling me he was going to visit Becky for a month.  Then by 5 P.M. he is telling Wade that I am cheating whore having lesbian Facebook sex with the very same Becky.

                                                        This is how I feel pretty much every day.

                                                        No comments:

                                                        Post a Comment